Alati Media Player isn’t playing some of my files! Help!
First please check that the file plays on another machine and is not corrupted. If it does, please download and install the BASIC K-Lite codec pack (11.20) from LatiCloud here – DOWNLOAD CODEC PACK. If this does not resolve your issues please email us at email@example.com
- S: In Player View this will hide/show the Control Pane.
- CTRL + S: Will enable Shuffle Mode.
- CTRL + R: Will enable Repeat Mode.
- F: Will enter/exit Fullscreen.
- M: Mute/Unmute.
- SPACE: Play/Pause.
- Left: Previous Track.
- Right: Next Track.
- CTRL + L: Show the Library.
- CTRL + Q: Show the Queue.
- CTRL + M: Switch to AMPmini.
- CTRL + ALT + V: LatiSpeak the currently playing track.
- Right clicking and swiping left and right on the info panel will move from track to track in a playlist.
- Right clicking and swiping up will throw video into fullscreen mode.
- Right clicking and swiping down will play/pause content.
- Right clicking on the playlist button will allow you to quickly add a file to The Queue without leaving ‘Player View’ or interrupting playback.
- AMP automatically checks for updates daily but if you want to manually check, you can click on the Alati Media Player text in ‘Player View’ and click the ‘Check for Updates’ button. You can now also Force Update by right-clicking on the ‘Check for Updates’ button. This can be useful if you want to refresh your install.